An Open-Label Phase III Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Vero Cell-Derived Whole Virus H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in an Adult and Elderly Population as Well as in Specified Risk Groups.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 26 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.