A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Pioglitazone Compared to Placebo on Bone Metabolism in Impaired Fasting Glucose, Postmenopausal Women for One Year of Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center; Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA
- 20 Sep 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 26 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 02 Feb 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2011 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History