A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous Tonapofylline in Subjects With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Renal Insufficiency.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tonapofylline (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure; Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TRIDENT-1
- 02 Apr 2012 This trial has been suspended in (Czech Republic, Finland) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date is (25 Sep 2008) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record
- 03 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).