A Single Dose, Crossover, Placebo- and Moxifloxacin-Controlled Study of the Effects of HKI-272 on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoconazole; Moxifloxacin; Neratinib
- Indications Bacterial infections; Breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 11 May 2012 Company [Puma Biotechnology] added as trial association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 60.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.