Phase I/II Study of Low-Dose Oral Clofarabine for the Treatment of IPSS [International Prognostic Scoring System] INT-1, INT-2 or HIGH Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (Dysplastic Type) Patients Who Have Failed Hypomethylating Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued as Data analysis revealed sufficient data for safety and efficacy .
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jun 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.