Reduced Intensity Myeloablative Total Body Irradiation and Thymoglobulin Followed by Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.