A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Multidose Study of CDX-1307, a Mannose Receptor-Targeted hCG-beta Vaccine, in Patients With Incurable Breast, Colorectal, Pancreatic, Ovarian or Bladder Cancer (CDX-1307-01)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1307; Toll-like receptor agonists
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.