Observational Study Investigating the Efficacy of Switching From Metformin Monotherapy to a Dual Therapy of Metformin and Repaglinide on Glycaemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin; Repaglinide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPAMET
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 08 Mar 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 May 2009 Actual end date changed from 1 Sep 2007 to 1 Jan 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2008 New trial record.