An Open-Label Re-Treatment Trial for Patients Previously Randomized Into the SL0003 and SL0004, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Studies of Epratuzumab in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 14 Nov 2012 Health-related quality-of-life results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 13 Nov 2012 Quality-of-life results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) in November 2012
- 12 Nov 2012 Long-term efficacy and safety results were presented at the 2012 American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting, according to an Immunomedics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History