A Phase II Open-Labeled, Double-Arm Clinical Study of Dichloroacetate (DCA) [sodium dichloroacetate] in Malignant Gliomas and Glioblastome Multiforme (GBM) Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium dichloroacetate (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.