Open, Prospective Study of the Safety of GSK Biologicals' Boostrix (Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, Adsorbed) Administered to a Cohort of Adolescents in a US Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 25936 to 10000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 10 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (25936) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.