A Randomized Phase II Study of Hexaminolevulinate (HAL) Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) in Patients With Low-Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hexyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PhotoCure
- 26 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 70 to 83 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History