A Phase I Study Of UCN-01 In Combination With Irinotecan In Resistant Solid Tumor Malignancies (Part I) and in Triple Negative (ER [estrogen receptor]-Negative, PgR [progesterone receptor]-Negative, HER-2 Not Amplified) Recurrent Breast Cancers (Part II).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; UCN 01 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.