A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of Using the Litx [talaporfin] BPH System in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Who Are Candidates for Interventional Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Talaporfin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Light Sciences Oncology
- 15 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.