An Evaluation of the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Daptomycin in Pediatric Subjects Aged One to Seventeen Years With Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections Caused by Gram-Positive Pathogens
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Clindamycin; Penicillins; Vancomycin
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Feb 2017 Results published in the Pediatrics.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.