Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone in Treating Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Low-Grade Follicular Lymphoma, Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia, or Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo clinic).
- 07 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.