Prospective, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Combination Therapy of MYOCET [doxorubicin liposomal] Plus Cyclophosphamide and Trastuzumab Versus Free Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Alone, Each Followed by Docetaxel and Trastuzumab, in Neoadjuvant Setting in Treatment-Naive Patients With HER2 [human epidermal growth factor receptor 2]-Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon France; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Pathological complete response (pCR) in breast, upon histologic examination) has not been met according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History