A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Therapy With the IRX 2 Regimen in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage II, III, or IVA Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IRX 2 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Indometacin; Omeprazole; Zinc
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors IRX Therapeutics
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an IRX Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference (ICIC) 2017.
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.