Do Patients Anesthetized With Propofol Have Less Pain Than Those Anesthetized With Volatile?
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Propofol (Primary) ; Sevoflurane (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2016 Results analysing postoperative analgesia after sevoflurane use, published in the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as enrolling of participants has halted and the results are being gathered
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.