A Phase I Trial Evaluating the Administration of Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)-Specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes (CTLs) to Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic EBV-Positive Nasopharygneal Cancer (NPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD45 monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Epstein-Barr virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NPC-CTL
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.