A Randomized, Double-blind, Dose-adjustment, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents With Chronic Tic Disorders or Tourette's Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 01 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Yale-Global-Tic-Severity-Scale' has been met according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 22 Oct 2008 Actual start date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History