A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase IIb Dose Ranging Study (With Open-Label Etanercept Treatment Group) to Investigate Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AZD5672 Administered for 12 Weeks to Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Receiving Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5672 (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESCAPE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jan 2014 Actual completion date (19 May 2009) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History