Phase I/II Study of Bortezomib (PS-341) in Combination With Carboplatin and Docetaxel for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.