A Double-Blind, Randomised, Cross-Over, Placebo-Controlled Study of Repeated Oral Doses of AZD3480 and a Single Dose of Donepezil to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between AZD3480 and Donepezil in Healthy Extensive and Poor Metabolisers of CYP2D6.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ispronicline (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders; Dementia; Vascular dementia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.