Phase II Study of Gemcitabine and Split-dose Cisplatin (GC) Plus Sorafenib in Chemotherapy-naïve Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.