UAB 0775 Phase II Trial of Non-Myeloablative Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Protocol From HLA Matched Related Donors for The Treatment of Patients With Low Grade B Cell Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2008 New trial record.