A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Benzoyl Peroxide/Clindamycin Gel and Tazarotene Cream When Used in Combination in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Benzoyl peroxide; Clindamycin; Tazarotene
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 27 Dec 2016 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record; EudraCT2015-004900-44).
- 23 Jun 2011 Company added as trial associations as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.