Neoadjuvant Cetuximab Monotherapy Followed by Surgery in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck: Phase I/II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Mar 2011 to Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.