Comparative Effectiveness of the Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori and an Inhibitor of Pump With Proton Versus Control on the Gastric Lesions Induced by the Aspirin With the Low Dose Among Patients Treated With the Long Course.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Metronidazole; Pantoprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPYLORI
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2008 New trial record.