An Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD), Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics (PKs) of CPI-613 Given Twice Weekly for Three Consecutive Weeks in Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov