Intravitreal Ranibizumab or Triamcinolone Acetonide as Adjunctive Treatment to Panretinal Photocoagulation for Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LRT for DME + PRP
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.