Pilot Study to Determine Therapeutic Response of Oral Capecitabine (Xeloda) in Recurrent High Grade Gliomas (HGGs) by Establishing the Radiographic Response Rate Using Modified Macdonald Criteria.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.