PHASE IIB, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN LABEL TRIAL OF CPX-351 (CYTARABINE:DAUNORUBICIN) LIPOSOME INJECTION VERSUS CYTARABINE AND DAUNORUBICIN IN PATIENTS WITH UNTREATED AML 60-75 YEARS OF AGE.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celator Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint (Remission rate (Complete remission rate following 1st induction))has been met, as per Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Apr 2016 Results were presented at the AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting, as per Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Apr 2016 Results published in Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History