A comparison of losartan/hydrochlorothiazide vs combination therapy with an angiotensin II receptor antagonist and a calcium channel blocker in hypertensive patients with cardiac hypertrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
- Indications Hypertension; Left ventricular hypertrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms E-SEARCH
- 16 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Left-ventricular-muscle-mass-index' has not been met.
- 04 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 24th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension.