A Prospective, Single-Blind, Randomized, Multi-Center Study Comparing the Cypher Elite to the Cypher Bx Velocity Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Systems (ELITE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELITE
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Cordis Corporation media release. Cordis plans to cease development of the Cypher Elite stent. Approximately 700 patients have been enrolled and will be followed for 5 years.
- 07 Aug 2008 New trial record.