Prospective, 6 Month, Open Label, Conversion Study From MMF [mycophenolate mofetil] to PRMYFORTIC [mycophenolate-sodium] Evaluating the Severity of GI [gastrointestinal] Symptoms and MPA [mycophenolic acid] Metabolite as a Surrogate Marker of MYFORTIC [mycophenolic acid].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.