A National, Prospective, Randomized, Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of IV/PO Moxifloxacin vs IV Ceftriaxone + IV Azithromycin Followed by PO Amoxicilline/Clavulanate and PO Clarithromycin in Subjects With Community-Acquired Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Azithromycin; Ceftriaxone; Clarithromycin; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from Feb 2009 to Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.