Etoricoxibe - Preemptive and Postoperative Analgesia for Abdominal and Thoracic Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPPA
- 31 Aug 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 30 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Analgesic-consumption' has not been met.
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History