A 4-Week, Randomized, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study Comparing the Influence of BI 1356 (5 mg) and Sitagliptin (100 mg) Administered Orally Once Daily on Various Biomarkers in Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Dec 2008 Actual patient number (121) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.