A Phase Ib Open Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Continuous Dosing With BIBW 2992 Combined With Two Different Regimens of Backbone Chemotherapy: Cisplatin Combined With 5 Fluorouracil and Cisplatin Combined With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 47 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.