A multicenter, four arm, randomized, open label clinical study investigating optimized dosing in a Prograf/Advagraf-based immunosuppressive regimen in kidney transplant subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSAKA
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 12 Jul 2014 EudraCT reports trial as recruiting in France, Spain, United Kingdom and Slovakia and completed in remaining countries; status retained as per NCT as it is recently updated..
- 11 Sep 2013 Results assessing outcomes in recipients of extended-criteria donor kidneys versus standard-criteria donor kidneys presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 26 Aug 2013 Results published in the Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History