A pilot safety / tolerability study of Lenalidomide administered as monotherapy and in combination with standard chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukaemia / high-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome with structural abnormalities of chromosome 5.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-LEN5
- 31 May 2012 Additional trial location (Scotland) identified as reported by UKCRN.
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 47 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 20 Oct 2010 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.