Neurophysiology of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Comorbid Dyslexia: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) Measures of Brain Activation During Attention and Reading Tasks Pre- and Post-Atomoxetine Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Dyslexia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.