Evaluation of the anti-anginal efficacy and safety of oral administration of ivabradine compared to placebo on top of a background therapy with a calcium antagonist (amlodipine or nifedipine) in patients with stable angina pectoris: A 6-week, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, international, multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Ivabradine; Nifedipine
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 31 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 30 Jan 2012 to 31 Jan 2013 ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials
- 25 Jul 2012 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.