A Phase II Multicenter, Parallel Group, Randomized Study of Palifosfamide Tris Plus Doxorubicin Versus Doxorubicin in Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Soft-tissue Sarcoma (PICASSO)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Palifosfamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Chondrosarcoma; Dermatofibrosarcoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Kaposi's sarcoma; Liposarcoma; Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICASSO
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 29 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014.
- 13 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History