COREV : A Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy on Renal Function of Everolimus in Heart Transplant Recipients With Established Chronic Renal Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COREV
- 08 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 31 Oct 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 31 Oct 2013, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.