A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Semuloparin (AVE5026) With Enoxaparin for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Knee Replacement Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Semuloparin (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVE-KNEE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Venous-thromboembolism-event-rate' has not been met according to results published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 14 May 2010 actual patient number 1150 added, additional trial location (Greece, Romania) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History