A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of ARX-F01 Sublingual Sufentanil in Patients Undergoing Major Abdominal Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2011 Combined results from this and two other trials (NCT00859313 and NCT00612534) presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society, according to a AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Apr 2010 Planned and actual number of patients, and trial centres updated, as reported by an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Apr 2010 Study results will be presented at the 35th Annual Regional Anesthesia Meeting of the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain, to be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22-25 April 2010, as reported by an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History