A Phase 2, 2-Part, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Proof-of-Concept, Dose-Finding Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of CNTO 136 Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirukumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Centocor
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2015 Results assessing efficacy of sirukumab on measures of core depressive symptoms and fatigue presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (n = 176).
- 13 Jun 2015 Results (post-hoc analysis) presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History