Rexinoid Therapy for Poorly Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: A Pilot Clinical Trial and Correlation to Retinoid and PPARy Receptor Expression
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.